Please understand that we are required by law to follow COVID-19 PPE guidelines and we kindly ask for your co-operation and consideration when coming in for treatment.
1. The practitioner and all patients entering the practice are required to wear a mask at all times. We have a strict no mask no entry policy.
2. Upon entering the practice, your temperature will be taken, your hands will be sanitised and you may be asked to complete a COVId-19 indemnity form.
3. Sanitizer will be freely available for you during the appointment should you want to re-sanitise.
4. We ask that if you arrive early that you wait in your car rather than in reception as we would prefer minimal interaction between patients. You may enter 5 min prior to your appointment to complete the addition COVID-19 admin.
5. We ask that you bring your own clean linen to be utilized during the treatment. This includes 2x towels and a robe or shorts should you need the practitioner to treat hard to reach places. This is more hygienic than us supplying you with linen.
6. Only patients (no partners) will be allowed into the consultation room in order to comply with social distancing. However, parents are still required to accompany their minors.